Click my blog ads!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

TAIWAN DAY 5 ♥

♥ Asia Pacific Hotel @ Dan Shui 淡水

Weee! Guan Yin Shan! Looked wonderful right!!



This is that FamilyMart that was our most patronised store during this 5 days.

Packing and making sure nothing was left behind..





♥ Dan Shui River 淡水河

Another breath taking scene.. With perfect view of Guan Yin Shan.. Enjoy!







This is the man that brought education to Taiwanese girls and spread the word of Gospel to Taipei.




This is his hospital, the first in Dan Sui.







♥ Dan Shui Old Street 淡水老街


This is where I did all my last minute local product shopping. And Dan Shui is famous for Ah Po Tie Dan (Granny's Iron Egg) 阿婆铁蛋 and both Eldon and I bought 10 packets? The stall owner gave us one more packet :D One packet of 阿婆铁蛋 cost NT100 which is around SGD5.

It is a good place to shop for local products and there is wet and dry market, some fashion boutiques, traditional toy shops and lots of food product stalls.

Only 1 photo taken because I was rushing like mad to do last minute shopping because I had NT6000 (around SGD300) left!



♥ Tao Yuan International Airport

Last minute stuffing of all my food stuff into my luggage and hand carry. My luggage is like 24.6kg?! And my hand carry luggage only contained Tai Yang Biscuits, Haha (:













♥ Home Sweet Home

On the way back, at the duty free shop, I used the remaining NT money to buy this 2 Longchamp lovelies! (: NT1100 each, which is around SGD50 each. If pay with SGD, it is only SGD44. We googled and saw it retailing at Longchamp website for USD42 each so I bought it right before we board the plane back. It matches the Longchamp bag from Swing right? (:

What's sad is that they do not have Longchamp paper bag :( Only the duty free shop paper bag, so ugly I don't wanna take.


Bought this Rilakkuma stuff at Xi Men Ding! (:
A set of Rilakkuma & Korilakkuma (behind) at NT150 which is around SGD7.
There were a lot to choose from but I chose the most simple set (:

Rilakkuma and Korilakkuma head at NT90 each which is around SGD4.20.
My Korilakkuma is actually a small bag (:

This is what I did for Swing and I. Not forgetting a turquoise one I bought for Si Ming as well (: Look at that tulip at the back of our names (:

Things to note when going Taiwan:
1. There is no Money Changer in Taiwan. You can only exchange with banks.
2. I believe the rates in Taiwan are better!
Ref: Weekday in Singapore, SGD1=NT22.7 Weekday in Taiwan, SGD1=NT23
3. Toilets are known as 化妆室
4. Their rice are Japanese pearl rice, the sticky kind.
5. Their food stalls at Night markets are must try.
6. Avoid shops that have no price shown because they name their own price.
7. Bring a camera with you - Taiwan is beautiful!

Thank you for reading my
5 Days 4 Nights Taiwan 
trip with NYP!


You may leave comment if you want! (:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Read my Taiwan travelogue accordingly:
Thanks for reading! (:

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...