Click my blog ads!

Friday, September 12, 2008

Butter cookies, anyone?

From young, Daddy never fails to bring a look-alike tin which writes "BUTTER COOKIES; product of Denmark" home every other day. His favourite breakfast dipped with hot milo or tea. My sisters and I never fail to pop some into our mouth everytime we walked past the kitchen table ;D However, because I'd never gotten this kinda biscuits on my own so I'd gotten the non-original biscuits for the second time.

Argh.

Can anyone tell me which is the original one? I'm certain that it's the original one because 10 years ago, people seldom sell such biscuits and I believe it cost a bomb then, cause I bought my non-original tin of biscuits for $5.45 .______.



Went shopping with BabyChong @ Sunshine Place after my massage @ 253. Thought my shoulder and hip pain would be gone but I was so so wrong. Guess cuz' I ate the painkillers before the session, when the therapist asked if I sill felt pain, I answered a NO. Like wth..? I still love the Duck Noodle from Sunshine Place! Still as delicious as the couple of years back.



After shopping, headed to BabyChong's house to rest awhile before meeting SiMing& Vicki at the CC for their Volleyball practice. Some pictures taken..





BabyChong's gonna massage me for now.

Don't envy!

Bye!

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...