Click my blog ads!

Monday, September 29, 2008

feel the love.

Something Baby did for me on Mooncake Festival. I will, for you, put a smile on my face everytime you see me. Feel the love, & that's how I feel towards you (:

**************************************

Headed Sakae Sushi for Tea time Buffet at Lot One on my Off day last week. Wanted to bring WeiTing along but she had to accompany her grandma so we brought someone else along!



So..


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

BABY WEIWEN!




**************************************

Yesterday, I'd organised a meetup with some previous collegues at Bukit Timah, farewell for HuiJing from Giordano and celebration of someone's first book out from NS,

CALVIN!

Sipei, Hui and me bus-ed to Bukit Timah while the rest waits at the Muslim Resturant. Hmm, the food was O-K-A-Y.. Tomyam soup tasted like those we drink from NISSIN Cup noodles; Chicken's too hard to chew on, Stingray had a very not-so-fresh smell. Lols. Omelette with minced chicken was the best(Did I mention? Baby does great Cheese Omelette!) among all. But seriously it's the people that went that made the food not-so-bad. Hahahaas. Only had one group photo..

Bye peeps!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

need to pay for the baby's share of buffet ma? haha! or free?

Stephanie ZombieRiddled said...

no need (:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...