Click my blog ads!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

What about a wonderful night @ Hotel Re! ?

I'd always wanted a night @ a nice hotel with my friends(& of course with BabyChong) randomly or even on birthdays or something. Heard from television about this hotel, Hotel Re! ; located conveniently at Pearls' Hill(Yea,I have 190 direct bus!!), it's a hotel of retro 60s, 70s' style with iconic pop characters. Worth considering for next year's birthday party for a retro theme!

(click to enlarge)

The webpage shows distinctive features of different rooms from Superior Rooms to Suites, ranging from $280 to $700 per night depending on the types of room you are getting.


(click to enlarge)

Also, webpage provides online registration which I think is useful for checking the availability of rooms and checking of prices(as written "Subtotal" below) .

Digested every detail from their webpage &I'm really interested in

The Classy Deluxe Room




&





The most expensive Suite!


Facilities of Hotel Re! includes:
Complimentary 24-hour wireless broadband internet access
Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
Cable TV with multi-channel and satellite TV
LCD TVs in all rooms
Digital room safe
Mini fridge
Hairdryer
Iron and board (upon request)
Baby cot (upon request)
Laundry and dry cleaning services
Room service
Business centre services

How wonderful right?

Oh my, oh my, guess I'll be so willing to fork out $400+ for a room with my beloved friends by the end of this year! Hotel Re!, how can I not wanna get a room from you? ;D

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...