Click my blog ads!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy New year'09

Ages ago, Baby and I, together with Si Ming and Vicki headed to Jurong Point for a brand new shopping experience. The old JP is like 1/3 of JP's szie now. Wow! In case you don't know, there's free shuttle service there every 15th min of the hour at CCK Bus stop B(: Meaning 10.15, 11.15, 12.15 etc.. We knew only when we saw the flyer at JP. Stupid us, we took 172 there then headed Kbox @ Clementi after that (:

Saw the Icing Room there. Good concept. However, it's kinda expensive.. Si Ming is a baker-in-training. And she thinks it's expensive. Lols.






Days later, on my Off Day, Si ming, Baby and I headed Anchor Point and IKEA (: Anchor Point's Club Marc's items selling from $5 to $19! Lols, nothing caught my eye coz' the clothes are so damn colourful. I'm bound to look like a clown after wearing it. Lols.











Lastly, Baby Wei Wen finally can walk! How cool! She's damn cute la! Jus look!






















********************************************



It's a new year and what are ur resolutions? My D.class is starting next week, im gettin' all hyped up. Heading for school next year.. What else? I don't know. 7th month together is coming up, ilu (:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.


and to this good friend of mine, no matter what happens, we will be by you. Hope all our nagging makes an impact of ur mindset. Cuz' things seemed to look naive on you. Hais,

Please take gd care of urself!

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...