Click my blog ads!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Rajahinn @ Tiong bahru

Yesterday was my off day, headed Tiong Bahru with Baby to meet her supplier. After that, we headed to TBP level 2's Rajahinn for steamboat buffet (:




$19.80++ per pax, it wasn't too bad larr (: Then after that headed to HELLO@Westmall. I couldn't get Sony Ericsson C905!

Man: C905 out of stock.
Me: So when the new stock arriving?
Man: Sorry, we are not sure about it.

Lol, they don't know when the new phones' coming. I told my dad, he told me that 2days ago, when my sister came to sign up for Singtel plan but looking for another phone,

Recept: Sorry it's out of stock.
Sister: How come it's out of stock?
Recept: We didn't order because not a lot of people ordered.

Wth? I don't get it. HELLO has a lot of patronisers and customers leh! And my C905 was displayed with the price @ the phone corner. If it is out-of-stock, they should indicate or at least preorder. They didn't even bother to do selling up. Forget it, I'll be heading other Singtel shops. I don't believe there isn't a demand for C905 in the mobile market.


&& fk, i didn't get any bonus. A few of my seniors didn't get too. wth.

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...