Click my blog ads!

Saturday, January 17, 2009

ugly hairrrrr ;(



Chelsia extended her hair, Si Pei extended her hair. My reborned hair suck suck SUCK! It's so damn flat & only goes well with cap. Arghhh...! Everyone's prettty for new year but I'm so uglyyy ;(




By the way, I'm working on Day1&2 of CNY, earning money for school this year. Must study hard this year and hope I'll enter NYP's Marketing. Dancing needs a lot of practice so I really need to practice more. Ytd stayed 1/2hr more to get the steps right. Cuz' it's routine next week, I'm afraid I can't catch up. Gotta buy a MP3 and jam all the songs into my brain. I don't know a lot of English songs ;( Lucky I have Andy to intro me songs, let me rip his CD ;D Hahahahaas.


Zombie,
jia you jia you!


I hope dancing & schooling doesn't mean I'll spend less time with Baby cuz' things might be getting a lil nasty between us but I really hope we can stay strong together. Alright baby? (:

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...