Click my blog ads!

Friday, February 20, 2009

My A-Gong fell down ;(

18.02.09 I was at baby's house with her relatives when my Mummy told me she was downstairs. My dad's driving My A-Gong to Emergency department of NUH. So I rushed down, board on my Dad's car. My A-Gong's elbow was bleeding, his skin tore. Waited at emergency for admission from 7.30pm to 12++am.

Reached home around 3am. Slept for 5 hours, woke up, cabbed down to see A-Gong. Doctor say he can be discharged in the afternoon. Just now just came back from Polyclinic to learn how to do dressing for his injury. Thank God, he is perfectly alright!

So yesterday afternoon, after my A-Gong reached home, I headed to bathe and gave Baby a surprise by fetching her from school although she didn't sms me for the whole day! ;(





Baby's so cute (:

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...