Click my blog ads!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Self timer taken pictures; Virgin Attempt!




My first attempt to take photos using self timer of my camera. Poses are kinda retarded I know!

I'm hunting for part time job soon and I hope friends of retail line would help me a little bit. Hahahaas, I can't survive w/o $ as my dad is suffering heavy loss due to recession and great fall in paper prices. Most likely, my fees will be paid using CPF and my allowances are from myself. Worse still, company didn't provide pro-rated bonus for this year so I didn't get any ;(

Just to share something, over these 14 months in my company, I can say our company wasn't thoughtful in terms of like always giving us tons of stock to open, retarded exchange policies, making us clear hours/leave, internal transfers, marking up and down of prices. But I still have to thank this company for letting every fat soul slim down at least a bit!

When I started out in 15 Dec 09, I weigh at 74kg. Wore Men's Straight Cut Jeans Size32. I totally couldn't squeeze into a Ladies size 30! Now, 11 Feb 09, I weigh at 60kg!
14 Kg lost!
Could you believe it? My dance class had nothing to do with it cuz' it's only the 6th lesson this coming week. I ate like normal. I even had suppers almost every night. I headed more for fast food cuz' I didn't have to queue and wait for long. Now I can wear Ladies size 28!

HOWEVER....

I lost only fats from my thighs, my wrist, my butt && a little from my boobs..

If you notice the photos above, my thighs are so small! My calves are bigger than my thighs! I had lost NOTHING from my tummy and my arms! In the past, I didn't like to shop for bottoms cuz' my butt is always too big to fit into it. Jeans/ shorts just get struck on the butt part. I had to take a really big size to fit that butt in! The biggest size jeans i ever wore was 36 and biggest shorts was XXXL. All because of my butt..

Now that my butt is almost F-L-A-T, I can slip into my shop's top selling item, Ladies Skinnies Size 27. All my past Ip Zone bottoms will fall and drop to the end of my butt if I run. I had so many experiences when chasing buses for work as there wasn't anything to support my jeans/shorts to prevent it from dropping. Hais.. All because of my butt..

I'm growing disproportionately. Help me..

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...