Click my blog ads!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

F* emotions

Emotions, words, expression, eye contact,
body language, feelings..
ALL SUCK BIG TIME!


Wasn't really a good day, just ranting away. The recent weekend wasn't great at all with the misunderstanding of my colleagues. I hope everything is clear now. I'm not person who can express myself. It's a suck-y flaw. Cuz' I wasn't like that before. But now, things can get really screwed up. So no matter what, I told myself, I need to be independent. I can end up having no friends at all, people think I'm plastic or dull, I won't give a damn anymore AS LONG AS you don't doubt me.

That's what I hate most. People doubting me. Fuck it.

Just finished practising the song for audition and blog-hopping. Still can't get to sleep. Hmm, mayb after blogging, i might feel sleepy? (:

Lecture was at 12 today. My 2 other friends who are meeting me were late so we ended up reaching lecture theatre late. We didn't miss the gist of the lecture, LUCKY!

Headed lunch North Canteen, there wasn't any siew mai ;( I just ate a normal bun and we headed to Library. Was supposed to practise singing with Pam, Darren & AnRui. But we were too busy webcam-ing and bloghopping!

After that was P.O.A lecture. I fell asleep again. But I was awake most of the time. Managed to complete Ms Fadhila's lecture illustration almost correct. I see the benefit of locating yourself near to the teacher/lecturer.

When I had Hiphop lessons in the past, Andy told me to stand beside teacher all the time & I did. My fees wasn't wasted. But I had to quit. Busy with myschool, work and my small enterprise with Baby Swing.

Any girls interested in korea imported necklace? Get it from me! (:
Catalogue will be up soon I guess!

2 comments:

Estee said...

What happen to you during workplace? I'm working tml man. x.x Estee here! :D

Patrick said...

Hello! Hope u are doing well! really glad that u are studying again! =))

not doing so well now cuz of the stupid swine flu. Hospital refuse to take us in for attachment. -.-''

p/s: i still owe u tt something i am supposed to tell u. hahahaha. =)

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...