Click my blog ads!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

NYP Orientation

Before our school started, we had to attend our Orientation on 16th & 17th April. The orientation was so early- 8am. So I tried to wake up early(& i did..) and headed for train to NYP. It was a long journey and I had Baby(sweetttt~..) with me.

Got into the queue and sat at the Auditorium. Okay.. Silence. After awhile, Vivien(our class hot Volleyball babe!) & Glendys(hot cheerleading Babe!) started to chat with me and some other friends sitting beside me. Then Hui Ling came, okay, the whole girl team in MK0904 is in and we rawk!

We headed on with our orientation on the first day. There was nothing much. But 2nd Orientation was so fun! The first time I volunteered myself for Obstacle Race (: It wasn't a bad experience. We had games like passing the cucumber with toothpaste, playing Cabbageball etc.













We had a lot of fun! Except for the part where I fell down. I have a swollen patch on my leg and a couple of blue-black.



***************************************************

Super expired photo-entry of Carol's Bday Chalet. I'm sure I had fun (:








No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...