Click my blog ads!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

SAY NO TO....

celebrations!

As decided, this year(at least), I'll stop as much celebrations as possible. Hahahaaas, I'm so not in the celebration mode this year. Baby and me talked about this for quite a well before she agrees to my harsh decision. LOL.

Foreign Bodies' camp is coming up! 25 to 27 June! I'm missing out the first day and night and head there only on the 2nd day afternoon because I wanna spend time with Baby ((: Hope the camp's gonna bring me more friends and I'll be more involved in FB. I wanna learn!

ICA's coming out. Hope I won't fail any module despite being slack in so many modules, esp stats and econs. LOL. Reap what I sow. Hope revision helps. Tata~!

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...