Click my blog ads!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

u wouldn't believe this!

Yea, you wouldn't believe me!

I actually went for FB auditions! But without Glenys, I think I wouldn't even pluck out the courage to go at all! Thanks babe!

We practise Britney's Gimme More(FB's own choreo version) for 1hr 20mins? I was perspiring badly! De-odourdant didn't worked for anyone that night. I had never worked out till that before!

To my horror, because I came early for audition, FB audits by first-come-first-serve basis; so I was the first group of 7 to "showcase" what we had learnt. It was a good experience. I had never danced infront of so many pple(more than 100?) before!

Well I had done my best and my fate will reveal on the 18th May..
(The day FB announced the lucky 100 who are in for FB ;D )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea u went! but i didn went the fri audition cos was working.. hehehe.

cya ard during work.

-jess

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...