Click my blog ads!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

I've updated The18 Shop!



I finally updated The 18 Shop! Not all my items cuz' I have at least 100 different items! I can't update all at the same time! These are some of my items:



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sorry I can't post everything here! If you want to see more,
click!






The 18 Shop offers apparels, necklaces, bracelets, ear rings etc. We mainly deal with accessories. We also go for yellow boxes in neighbourhoods & flea markets. We are still considered quite new. Hope you guys will support! ;D

In time to come, I'll update more of my merchandises so join the mailing list now!

&& guess what? IF YOU ARE A NYP STUDENT, WE MEET UP AND YOU NEED NOT PAY FOR ANY ADDITIONAL CHARGE!

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...