Click my blog ads!

Friday, October 30, 2009

FleaFlyFloFun & School Affairs








FleaFlyFloFun was indeed a good experience for me and swing. A competitive flea environment and we finished the set up only at 4pm because we lost our way and reached only around 3.30pm. I'm glad to see Vicki and Pamela there and thanks for the support man!

Since flea is sucha freelance thing, I might consider chionging fleas permanently. Although it doesn't add any plus points to my resume, I'm still able to boost my confidence thru' such personal selling and upselling of other products.

If there is a chance, Swing and I would like to set up flea markets as well! We can get to know more friends and probably become business partners in the future! Okay, there is too far.


An Rui, hope you give more time to yourself to consider every choice you made that will affect your future. In whatever decision you make, as long as you had really given long deep thoughts, we will support you. All the best! (hope he reads my blog, lol!)


TGIF!

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...