Click my blog ads!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Saved.

Yesterday was a polymate-day as well. Glenys, Pamela, Boova and me met at Harbour Front for SAKAE Youth buffet. As usual, our 5-plates-of-Gyoza-combined was ordered at a time (:



The manager who took our order for Gyoza, freaked out!
Me: 5 plates of Gyoza
Him: Okay..... (pause for 2 sec) Wait, (point to Gyoza in menu) how many again?
Me: 5. Yeah, five.

SAKAE Sushi's customers must be not hiong enough! The SAKAE Sushi at Wheelock served us this portion of Gyoza at least 3 to 4 times!

After that, met up with Wilson and friends and we shopped around TOPSHOP, F21, Warehouse, Diva, Daiso. Actually, not we. Hahaaas, Glenys and Pamela did most of the apparels shopping. I only shopped at F21 and Daiso.

Reached Teck Whye around 10 plus where I had my supper with Baby Swing. It was a fully mind-packed Monday where I couldn't get my mind to drift else where because I'm in a state of probably losing everything that night. In the end, I managed to salvage this relationship. 16 months, how could I let it go? It was a bit of mind fuck but I'm glad, it was saved..

ilu

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...