Click my blog ads!

Monday, November 2, 2009

No Spoiled Brats Allowed

Over the weekend, I'd became the victim of an irresponsible parent and their beloved daughter.

NOT MY ADORABLE WEI WEN ABOVE!!

I started to feel the hatred from the world towards me. Family, friends, outsiders, you yourself knows it best. To a certain extent, I do not have any evil intentions to hurt anyone in the days I had to live. The worst u can get from me is a whole load of bitching.

I just don't understand why I had to be "at fault" for something righteous in concern of everyone's safety! I don't understand why it is so hard for people to look into the heart of someone. I only understand that all of these are pushing me to a higher level of motivation to become a successful person in years to come.

I'm sorry Baby Swing, I just had to vent my anger somewhere. You should know this is sucha humiliation to my conscious. I hope you would understand how I felt.

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...