Click my blog ads!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Plastic is your new best friend.

Just last weekend, Baby Swing and I headed to Jalan Boon Lay to take part in the Car Boot Sale. It was a tough day for me on Saturday as it was drizzling and I didn't catch a wink the night before.

Worse still, Baby Swing had singing lessons and had to leave me alone for a while. I swear it was bad even before my sister came with my lunch at 2pm (We did set up at 9am).

After my lunch, guess what? SUPER HEAVY RAIN!
These photos were taken on Sunday where it only drizzled for half an hour.





After the 2nd day of flea had ended, we headed down to Mediacorp for the SPD Charity. Baby Swing had gotten tickets from yanzi unlimited, the official fanclub for Stefanie Sun(:



Just in my previous post, I had mentioned
"I'm really glad the way things are in school now for me. It makes me motivated to go school everyday. Pamela feels it too."

Now, I think hard on this phrase.
Maybe now I should say

"I'm really sad the way things turned for the other extreme. I don't feel motivated to go school anymore. We feel it together."
There's somehow a strong hatred going around the class. &&I know, me, as one of the members of the most rowdy clan in MD, I should probably remind my clan that maybe we should stop being so high profiled? Our actions now, even if it wasn't of any bad intention, will end up mistaken as an evil deed.

Maybe it's all fated that the world has to picture us as "Play very hard but never work hard". I knew we are definitely not the "bad apples" of all the students in Marketing. Yes, we play very hard but we do work, but maybe not very hard.

Wilson was right,
"maybe its just fine to have the few of us. thats good enough"

1 comment:

Marquez said...

hahahhahahaha hatred? strong words . maybe we can low - profile ? pam , darren laughter , wilson stupid actions , your jokes ! how to keep a low profile ?

but i agree with wilson - few of us

-marcus alexander-

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...