Click my blog ads!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Green Bazaar @ Old School, Mount Sophia











Hmm, the crowd was rather quiet and I think there were no more than 200 visitors? Lol. It's okay la, the rent was rather cheap and I believe they didn't do much publicity.

To any of the organisers, if you happen to see this, I hope you understand that as a flea regular, I didn't even see any facebook event for this, which is the best way of advertising and encouraging people to come, I hope if you guys are going to organise flea again, it must be so much better than this alright (: No hard feelings (:

Still gonna chiong 2 more fleas. Hopefully can get the one at Clarke Quay. Still considering the scape park flea. Should I? Scape Park Flea is during my ICA 2 period but I believe the crowd is very good for its rent.

Should I?

Or maybe I should fret on what time I'm starting my Sharepoint assignment which I'm supposed to show Mrs Soh tmrw? Hahaas :D

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...