Click my blog ads!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Pre-flea moments

I'm still waiting for Baby's mummy to be back so that Baby can make her way here to help me sort all the thousands of accessories!!

I watched a few fashion shows( never really watched before) and munched on 1/4 a Cadbury Chocolate Bar :D

Baby's maid was sent back to agency for her stubborn attitude where she refused to speak the truth. What's exactly that she is hiding?

It's kind of sad cuz we didn't want her to go but she had to leave for the assumptions we have made after things go amiss. Yeah we sound really bad.

Imagine ur maid sneaks out in the middle of the night and there was once you saw her lying outside the kitchen toilet, you went arnd telling how awesome this maid was and next u realized doors were often left unclosed in the night when the master of the family locks the door before he sleeps?

Will my maid end up like that? Leaving the house to earn some extra money?
I would rather not have a maid at all.

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...