Click my blog ads!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Inner thoughts

Two more hours before I see Baby so I thought it would be good to blog out my inner thoughs since school started on 19th when I'm all ready to Event Management And Road Show Team (EMRS).

It was an unique experience and I believe it's the best full shift stop where you learn very practical stuff like dealing with customers, contacting suppliers, doing A&P stuff etc..

My virgin EMRS roadshow was quite a success except the last min realization of an error. What made me really touched and happy was that I had a wonderful team who are willing to shoulder my problems. Really, thank you so much team 2! Guess it was the spirit of teamwork Wayne mentioned. We might be quiet and UNhappening but deep inside we are all gonna share and enjoy this whole EMRS period:)

The start of EMRS meant the end of everyday meet up with Baby:( I start school at 9am ends at 6pm while she start work at 7pm end at 1am. & I'm lovesick now. I tried sleeping straight after school and wake up after midnight to meet her but I ending up sleeping past that time:( so many days since I last saw her..

Also, during emrs, we will have breakfast if there is break time and also lunch. By the end of session, I will become a hungry ghost by eating everything I can buy/find until I fall asleep. This is really bad. I'm getting fatter I guesssss..

Dance audition starting soon. My savings gone due to my mistake and I need to buy a shoe for dancing and a shoe for me to wear to school cuz no slippers allowed. Hope my mum can spare me money to buy two shoes cuz my flats broke! Leaving only 2 heels to wear to school. One 4inch and one that is one size smaller :( tried wearing and I ended up with blisterssssss! Urgh!

Lastly I regretted leaving fbodz.. I see the remaining fbodz mates happily at club crawl made me feel a lil upset that I wasn't there with the same level/experience in dancing. Hope I get thru the coming audition and pursue my dancing dream. Let dancing not be a secret anymore but my passion :)

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...