Click my blog ads!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

September is a FLEA month (:


Swing and I are holding a booth over at this flea market together with ZuanQing Jie. I'll be selling apparels and accessories, Zuan Qing Jie will be selling skin care and apparels. Do come down and have a look!

Do not forget, on coming Saturday, 18th September 2010, We will be at FleaFlyFloFun @ Home Club from 2 to 8!

Must come! This flea will feature around 40 stalls both indoor and outdoor. It will be a great experience as almost of stall holders are blogshop owners! Not so much of preloved stalls. It's a chance where you get to see a whole showcase of blogshops! Come come!


** By the way, I had created this "Spot me at .. " section on the left! Check it out!
<-------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...