Click my blog ads!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Unjustified



Vicki's birthday just ended yesterday. I guess she had a great time at the party. Not forgetting Swing, Si Ming and I who contributed a lot in the organising and coordinating of the whole process of it, from the package of the doorgift, setting up, setting down and clearing of rubbish! It was a tired night where Swing had to drive us around to make sure party starts on time. And Si Ming for having to move around despite the little ones. I'm happy my makeup skills for her went all well and my poster didn't get forgotten and forsaken! Not forgetting Jonathan who helped us a lot for the post-party set down!


That's what as friends we can do for her. Hope she likes that big Doremon (:

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...