Click my blog ads!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Tired.

Jasmine's Mini Birthday Celebration


Had a mini birthday celebration for Jasmine Babe with some EMRS girls and Kenneth at Macs. We had a hard time creating the surprise because we couldn't find a lighter for the cake! Lol! Kenneth managed to find a friend at the very last minute and brought the cake over to her.

It was a super short meet up from the super tight timetable for Year 2 Sem 2. And I know it's very tough to meet up the EMRS people already especially when the fun DBI students are in their Year 3 now. I miss EMRS fun times :(


Somerset 313 Trip for Retail Project

I guess it was a fun trip with Miao Ling, Mei Suan and Darren. This is my second project with Miao Ling and there is 2 or 3 more to come! All of my allocated groups happened to be her for this semester! Oooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Because I'm so worned out from flea-ing, I haven't really stepped into Somerset 313 before. It was my first(very detailed) trip from levels to levels, shops to shops. Town has been coming up with so many new shopping malls, I feel so outdated now.

Retail project is due this Thursday 8.20am lesson! I haven't done my part! Thanks to MiaoLing who had been managing her time real well, she actually did a lot on the content part already. Not forgetting Mei Suan for her articles, Darren for the awesome pictures and the upcoming powerpoint part where I'll be working together with Darren to bring the best visual presentation (:


ICT Pbwiki Project
Strong team and great experience. Quite a lot of last minute work but I think because we did great research before working on the project, we had good knowledge of our details and everything went smoothly! Weeeeeeeeee~

This 15% ICA finally ended and I can start on my Retail project(soon)!


Jelly Lens Review

Jasmine did a review after purchasing 4 Jelly Lens from MyBlackTulip from her own accord! Thank you so much Babeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <33

I happened to read her blog after she bought JellyLens from me and realised she actually liked the Lens and blogged about it. Plenty thanksssss!
You may proceed to her blog: http://vainpunymonster.livejournal.com
Or the exact JellyLens review: http://vainpunymonster.livejournal.com/11371.html

I am still collecting orders for Jelly Lens. Whole set promotion at $50 only! Refer to this Jelly Lens entry to read details and ordering. Click here (:

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...