Click my blog ads!

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Love matters

Love is amazing.

It is the most un-properly and most difficult to define word in dictionary.

I feel constrained having to feel you all by myself. Love can't just be about just the two of us. I wished we could just run away and would I still have you all by myself?

There is so many things I want to do for you, many things I want to do with you, many things I wished u would do for me, many things I wished u would do with me..

Love can be simple
But it can never be simple

I want to experience my life with you, I want to enjoy myself when I have you, I want to feel like we are the only two, I want to cry because I ever had a fragment of memory with you so I want to love the way I had to love you..

Falling in love is easy
But love is not easy

Unlike poles attract, but do they fit each other? You wished they were similar..

Like poles do not attract, but do they fit each other? You wished they were different..

Gone were the days love remains true, exciting, fun, faithful.. The power of sin and greed never fail to overwhelm human beings. Did love turned scary?

Like a candle, there is a fire.. But is there enough wax to burn it on? BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...