Click my blog ads!

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Right in my face!

Swing sliced this apple for me! So cute (:


Dinner that night with Swing, Wei Wen, Wei Ting, Ah Yi and cousin at Chomp Chomp. Just look at that sugar cane! Freaking $2.50 only! Super big cup!


Headed Serangoon for this awesome Durian Mousse actually. It's closed by the time we reached.
Luckily cousin was there for singing class and da tao for us. Heng ah!


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Just that Monday, Sheridin had a flight to catch for a 2 weeks Panyu trip with school. I couldn't sleep the whole night, I don't know why -.- So I rest at bed till 3am and then bathed and started preparing. We left house around 5am, this lucky girl had the company of me, mum and Sheryl (my other sister).

 



This is the last photo I took before heading to Grandma's house. Notice that little hump under my lips?
.
.
.
It is a horror!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Friends around me know how lazy I am in removing makeup at night.
Most of the time I don't remove at all and wash it off the next day.
I drink a lot of water thus I only go facial twice or thrice a year.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Having a pimple is not common for me..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was a little pimple and it itch me the whole morning.
I tried squeezing it
.
.
.
.
.
.
2 days later..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Infected ! YUCKS!

It revolved 2 days later. It didn't turn out better even after consuming Anti-Biotics prescribed by doctor. It became bigger and worse!

Notice how swollen my lips were?
PUS + OPEN WOUND!
My lips couldn't touch each other.
I couldn't smile and couldn't even speak properly and had to miss my weekend job :(

It was really hurting a lot and I had problems consuming food and water! So we headed Guardian to seek for some inspiration to heal it by ourselves. And I was lucky, it's getting so much better now!



This purple-ish doubtful-looking wound disinfectant is not-at-all painful!
It is really helpful when it helps to clear the pus in the wound!
The pus will stick onto the disinfectant on the cotton wool & I just wipe it away (:


Next, these Hansaplast Disinfection plasters are highly recommended! It comes in 2 sizes, around $3 only!
When I placed other plasters on to cover the wound, nothing will come out.
But when I placed this disinfection plaster, I see pus and blood on it although it hurts a little.

Because of constant cleaning of wound, replacing of plaster..

Look at how much my wound had become better?!
Again, I wiped the pus away with the wound disinfectant and..

Tadah! So much better. No more pus!

So happy it is healing so well. I think the Disinfection plasters are so awesome! Now the wound is open and raw. I still need to take really good care of it so that it would not leave any scars on me.. (:

Take care of your skin, everyone!

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...