Click my blog ads!

Friday, February 24, 2012

[Nuffnang Invite] GIRL TALK musical

Special thanks to Nuffnang for inviting me to Girl Talk Musical!

If you had been active on Facebook and twitter, you should have heard many people recommending this GIRL TALK musical, sold-out Broadway musical at New York featuring the three talented beauties below:

My rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Source: dweam.com

I must say I'm totally impressed by their vocals and their professionalism when they engage audience with Q&A, songs and dance! The contents are all experiences of worried women with humour, emotions and entertainment so the hall is pretty much filled with ang mohs and working adults; majority are ladies. Both Swing and I feel very honoured to be able to enjoy this broadway musical; it is really entertaining! :)
 
This GIRL TALK musical is held at Jubilee Hall of Raffles Hotel:

Swing and I in the classy washroom:




The interiors of Jubilee Hall in Raffles Hotel:













This musical is actually held between my 3 consecutive exams days and I made a firm decision to attend this musical so I brought my lecture notes along to study:



No photography or recording devices to be used during the Girl Talk musical so I just headed to snap photos with the beauty cast:
Thanks Nuffnang again for this invite for a wonderful mental-stimulus processing (HAHA!) musical!




 Big torso, small calves :(



We missed out dinner while rushing so we bought cup noodles at Mobil while Swing's topping up petrol and this is our new favourite:
7-Select's Chilli Crab 



Enjoying cup noodles with VONO (Malaysia) instant Mushroom soup which taste like real cooked mushroom soup! It is a must buy if I see it in Malaysia!



Xoxo

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...