Click my blog ads!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

On the last day of school @ City Sq Mall

After leaving school, Swing and I tried to get some displays for MyBlackTulip at Serangoon and guess what..? The items that I wanted was out of stock, how unlucky am I! Argh. Nevermind! Swing's car aircon control was malfunctioning, and we only managed to fix it back by tearing the parts out one by one and fixing it back. Bad lucks :// These is only 2 out of the 5325023975235 incidents that happened after the start of 2012. Argh.

We headed to Aston's @ City Square Mall:

Black Pepper Chicken with Baked Potato and Onion Rings
Teriyaki Chicken with Fries and Tasty Rice:
My super chui face after all the incidents that happened.
Not forgetting the wound on my face :/
That dwell there for a week already.


Remember this queue?
It belongs to Hot Star which has 2 outlets at Shilin Night Market:

We have got it in Singapore! At City Square Mall, right in front of KFC.
It is a pity that the chicken is not as tender as those in Taiwan but the size of it is more or less the same! It cost only $4 over at the Singapore outlet but I still think it is totally worth it cuz it is so much bigger than the other Chicken cutlets sold in Singapore :)

But, another unfortunate incident happened :// The chicken cutlet is so big that Swing and I tied it up and wanted to eat back at home since we are heading back already. I slept all the way till the next morning. A really really long sleep and the chicken cutlet is still in the plastic bag :/

Hais.


Stay postitive, Stephanie!
(Long time since I last called myself Stephanie!)
Life is still gonna carry on. Smile :)

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...