Click my blog ads!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

1 year ago, JoyJoy came to Earth..

I still remember last year, during my attachment period at Bank of China, Ming went for her final check up and her gynae told her that she had to prepare for her baby's birth. She smsed Swing and I to inform us before her phone was flat. Swing and I were very worried. We didn't know how to reach Ming and she will be alone in the labour room.

After I came back from attachment, I met up with Swing and decided to head down to KKH after dinner hoping that we could find her since she didn't contact us. I remembered we went up to the labour rooms at Level 2, the nurse told us she is in labour now. We were so nervous as we waited at the holding room. Then we saw a baby with lots of hair bring pushed out. This Indian family in our holding room rushed out to see the baby, so Swing and I were thinking like "Maybe Baby not out yet". Then the Indian family came back with really sad face and said Äiyah, Chinese baby la~" OMFG, means that was Ming's baby! We ran out but we couldn't find her :(

Ming called us a couple of minutes later from her labour room and told us she gave birth already. She had to be pushed to ward and we can't enter. So we SMSed her brother to inform her family and went home.

We went to visit Ming the next day and we saw Baby beside her :) That sight is really touching :< I took these photos at that time:

It is really an amazing moment for me because it's my best friend that was giving birth and I know nuts about pregnancy and giving birth..

We watch Joyjoy grow..



AND NOW..
SHE IS 1 YEARS OLD ALREADY!

One day before her 1st birthday, we brought her to IMM for dinner!


Shopping for her swimming costume!

Dined in Swensen's! Thank you Ming for the treat!











On her actual 1st birthday, Swing and I bought Coco exotic for Joyjoy!

We headed to buy some decoratives for Ming to work magic on her cake since Ming is a certified pastry chef! :)



Ming's mum bought cake also so Ming decorated both:


Her two cakes!


Excited!




Ah! My cakes? Two?!











I feel so glad that Joyjoy is a healthy baby and Ming is happy with Joyjoy as part of her life :)

Once again,
Happy 1st birthday JoyJoy!

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...