Click my blog ads!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

[Nuffnang Invite] John Carter Movie Preview in 3D

Rating: 4 out of 5 starsImage Credits to Nuffnang

Special thanks to Nuffnang,I had a chance to go The Cathay Cineplex with Babysis to catch the preview of John Carter last Monday! Although it is a Disney film, I didn't carry much expectations (at first) because it is not an animation kind of movie, neither is it some princess-y movie.

Until..

I saw the tight security measures taken at The Cathay. We had to surrender ALL electronic devices (laptop, mobile phones, cameras) and before we entered the theatre, we had bag checks and body check. They were around 50 security personnel present. 

As we entered theatre, the Cathay staff passed us 3D glasses. I didn't know it is a 3D movie and it is my first experience watching 3D. I think paying more to enjoy a 3D film and considering that I suffer from motion sickness, I had fear as I anticipated the movie.

They showed some movie trailers which are also 3D, Men in Black 3 and The Avengers, and I thought, the 3D effects were kinda interesting! It was a big big relief for me to enjoy John Carter now!

This is indeed a Disney-standard movie! The content is very unexpected! Babysis enjoyed as well! But maybe the absence of mobile phones allowed us to concentrate on the movie better :x 

Some of the photos from John Carter:







John Carter is really a great show to catch! I'm so anticipating 8 March because I'm bringing Swing to watch with me! :)

This is the trailer:

Xoxo

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...