Click my blog ads!

Monday, April 16, 2012

Halfway thru' April

Hello people!

This month had been a really busy month merchandising at our small retail business at Hako @ JCube & Toy Outpost @ Jurong Point! Hope everyone can support us by buying accessories from us! $5 each and promotion of Buy 1 Get 1 Free!

Last week, my shipment of Rilakkuma items came and I was so excited to see all the little cute stuff! And I'm so happy for my customers because they had been waiting for these items to arrive for almost a month! Wheeeeeeee!
New items added to Rilakkuma Spree:
Check out the cute-ness overload!

Over the first weekend, we headed Si Ming's house for a Domino Pizza treat and I'm truly impressed by the efficiency of their delivery where we can track the process and then expect the delivery in 30 minutes. Our order reached us within 25 minutes! Totally encouraging me to have Domino's Pizza as my top delivery choice. No delivery charge and the menu is pretty attractive.
Order Domino's Pizza online at:
http://www.dominos.com.sg

On one of the weekdays, I headed to Pizza Hut at Lot One after mailing out my customers' items to enjoy Student Meal. As usual, I had my Chicken Royale and I was kinda disappointed with the serving size. Why so stingy? Is it only for student meals? Just one layer of Fusilli only! :(

Photos of lovely girlgirl! I've tagged her on Instagram as #tanjinting as a continual of the my sibilings where I'm Xiu Ting, my sisters are Wan Ting and Yu Ting respectively. So here comes Jin Ting.

And after my Genting trip where I first tried handmade Chee Cheong Fun, I had disturbing cravings for it! I only know IMM's Kopitiam has it. Do you know where else to get it?

Tired. Gonna take a rest after all the payment matters :)
Xoxo

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...