Click my blog ads!

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Teck Whye Playground


Recently, Teck Whye Garden playground had a revamp of its play area. Now, it is segmented into 3 areas, for kids where there is a small scale playground, for teenagers where there is this SkyBuilder(1st picture from left) and lastly an exercise corner meant for elderly.

I played on the SkyBuilder(1st picture from left) with Swing that day and it is really fun! The slides were pretty steep and my denim shorts created so much friction that I had a bumpy slide down, haha :D

Earlier this late evening, Swing was experiencing a headache so I suggested to go to Teck Whye Garden for a stroll and we started playing hop-scotch! I keep falling down because I couldn't balance :/

It's fun thou! Check it out :)

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...