Click my blog ads!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

One post updates all!

Finally, my students' end of year exams were over! But that meant lesser income for November because most of my students would want a short break. Now, I'm back in the busy December preparing them for next year's syllabus.

Here are some of my happenings during these months:

Yun Yun's birthday celebration ♥
The Zhous met up Yunyun at Plaza Singapura for her birthday celebration. Thanks for the treat at Cafe Cartel! I have forgotten that I bought my camera along until we went to the washroom before heading home. That explains these two similar photographs. 


We also talked about a January Genting trip together! Getting tickets soon! :)


 IKEA with Family ♥
 Recently, my dad borrowed an electric drill from Swing's dad and we had quite many drillings to occupy my dad's satisfaction. He just love to use the electric drill, now he has tons of furniture he intends to drill and IKEA has officially become his favourite shopping destination. He will always say,"This one easy la, can drill one, very fast somemore!"


Saizeriya Ristorante E Caffe ♥
At Bukit Timah Plaza

I accompanied my Korean student to Bukit Timah Plaza's Popular book to get some assessment books the other day. We decided to lunch together and I thought it should be my treat so she brought me to her favourite dining place with her family!

I just love Carbonara too much! If Carbonara is in the menu, most of the time other delicacies doesn't matter much! So we got the same meal at $7.90 nett, inclusive of a salad (very fresh!) and free flow of drinks!
Despite located at a far corner, this place was flooded at 12noon with Ngee Ann and SIM students. Not bad, will consider to go again but that is if I happen to go Bukit Timah Plaza which patronisers are generally foreigners or the nearby residents.

BabyWeiwen's birthday ♥

Four years old already!

This girl have grown much more cheeky and full of ideas!
 Trying to be serious when making her wish..
 Blew her candle which reminded me of how she blew my birthday candle for my 20th :p


 Celebrating birthdays with family is the best thing ever.

Pelangi Leisure Mall ♥
5 minutes drive from Malaysia custom

My mum decided to go Giant at Pelangi Leisure Mall because there are 5 girls in my household that requires Sanitary pads monthly. My mum is so reluctant to buy in Singapore because of the price difference in Malaysia and also because of a particular brand that is not sold in Singapore, Libresse.

No local distributors want to carry? It is sold in many Western countries and I love the comfortness and design which always prevented me from staining my bottoms! Libresse is often out of stock at the shelves in Malaysia, so we were actually keeping our fingers crossed. Luckily, they replenished not long ago and my mum bought around 3 months of supply. Haha!

Of course, we bought other products as well like soya sauce, snacks and unfried keropok. Somehow, their keropok is much tastier especially when you fry it yourself. Yummy!




Lovely gifts from Rachel ♥
I have been meeting up with Rachel rather often and my friendship did get much stronger. After 13 years of friendship, both of us have grown much more mature and often have similar mindsets encourage each other to set goals well, work towards it and achieve. She was the first to present me Christmas gifts(bottom right) and also some souvenirs from her recent family trip to Taiwan! She has been embarked on her pastry business and you can see her yummy moist pistachios cookies! I will do up a blog entry about her rachbake which you can also search #rachbakeon instagram: http://ink361.com/#!/tag/rachbake

Omocha Addiction ♥
Two of my lovely students stay along Choa Chu Kang Crescent and during this rainy season, I'm often strolling around Yew Tee Point and the Rilakkuma prizes at Omocha are just too tempting! Swing and I have only spent $15 so far and I can say we are really lucky!

Christmas Gift for myself ♥
TwI got myself an iPhone 5 since Singtel informed me of a $100 voucher if I re-contract by that weekend. Gotta take good care of it since it is white! I'm planning to be more productive by next year so if I really continue to be hardworking, then I will buy myself an iPad mini which will aid a lot in my tuition classes and my social media needs :D 


Xoxo

Upcoming posts.. ♥
... My stand on the Mayan calendar
... Christmas Eve Potluck at Monster's new house
... Christmas Celebration with Family
... Christmas gift ideas
... January'13 Genting trip with Zhou Jia

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...