Click my blog ads!

Monday, May 27, 2013

1. Mothers'Day Lunch at Dempesy

This year, I had 3 days of Mothers'Day Celebrations and this is the first!

I had the first advanced celebration with my maternal grandmother at Dempesy where it is only a short drive from her place at Holland Road! Sheridin recommended this place - Chang Korean Charcoal BBQ Restaurant. 

The garden outside the restaurant is really unique :)
Discussing our order :)
Smile for the camera!
As usual, Korean cuisine comes with a lot of Banchan (small dishes).

Order two sets of meat (3pcs per set at $25)
There is a staff helping us BBQ the meat :)
Tasty and it is gone in a minute!
We ordered Bibimbap and Ginseng Chicken and the staff help to serve us in small bowls.

I would say the place is really comfortable and the servers are friendly and responsive. I don't really like the ginseng chicken soup because it tastes too bitter for me. The BBQ meat, which we wrap in lettuce, is very tasty and worth the price. They provide salad as well and the salad is so tasty I finished it :x

 CHANG Korean BBQ Restaurant
Blk 18C Dempsey Road Singapore 249677
Contact:  +65 6473-9005
Lunch: 12noon to 3pm
Dinner: 6pm to 10pm

Next up, we headed to Ben and Jerry's for some desserts!

Ordered a banana spilt..

and a set of chocolate temptation! (includes chocolate drink and chocolate brownie)



And we took some photos for keepsake:





Ben and Jerry's @ Dempesy
8 Dempsey Road #01-14,
Singapore, 247696
64733231


No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...