Click my blog ads!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Giordano WWS [T] Project






Giordano World Without Strangers [T] Project provides gorgeous Graphic Tees which is exactly what I'm looking for! Sad that Lot One's Giordano is in Sales of old stock now. Giordano's new season of apparels and [T] Project's Tee look real awesome! Saw it when my Giordano friend wore to work. I swear I'm getting the new season's ladies' Bermudas!


Tried a lil of maple story just now when Baby was playing, it's kinda borin' to me cuz' I stil prefer Audition to MapleStory ;D But the emoticons are cute I swear! Cooked Sharksfin's soup with Baby and it tasted awesome even without the real sharksfin soup in it! We put some crabsticks and CP's Shrimp Wantons, together with vinegar, OMG, it tasted wonderful!!

Now there's something for all to mock about. Earlier on, I tried the massage chair @ Baby's house cuz' my shoulder was aching badly. It is capable of measuring ur body parts and work on it together with ur own customisation. So that rolling thingy inside the chair went down from my neck to my spine, then to my waist.. & Guess what? I cried out! It was so painful man!

I'd long for a massage @ those Wanyang kinda body massage shop but now I can't even take the pain from the massage chair ;(


Guardian's having $1 mask sale of their own house brand. Brought the "Breast Firming Mask" & tried just now with Baby, it doesn't seemed to be working? Sad. But the Shcoll's Rough Skin Removal cream I bought also is real effective! Doesn't get rid of all but at least 70% of it? Thumbs up!

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...