Click my blog ads!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Jolly Shandy Peach


Yeah! The new Jolly Shandy packaging! How cool with light strawberry pink tone ;D Bought 2 at 7-11 for $1.80; one for me and one for Baby(:

Earlier on last weekend, I was in a super bad mood bcuz' of some shitty stuff. I was so so damn disappointed with him. Brought that camera along for f* ? Guess time we tell the truth. Well, I didn't know we had a similiar dress of the same colour in common and like I said the party will still go on well without me. If I go, I believe I'll blow off cuz' I might jus be wearing the same dress.. (Thank God I didn't)

Argh.






Baby's niece, Weiwen is so damn adorable! Just look like how big her pupils are! Learn how to babysit when seeing Baby take care of her. Baby is so professional in taking care of childrens ;D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sry for nt gg to ikea.. >.<

Anonymous said...

Hello there!

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...