Click my blog ads!

Monday, September 8, 2008

Love brings smiles to all faces.








Got my off day on a Friday, which is our 3rdmonth anniversary. Prepared food& drinks to bring over to ECP for a wonderful picnic. Reached Baby's home, she told me her mum asked her to bring her younger sister along. With all the prepared food& drinks, Bel, you Lucky fella! ;P

* That small weird-looking tent is ours! Bought it @ IMM for $19.90? It's pretty stuffy inside but it's enough for 3 to 4 person to sit down or 2 person to lie down. Pretty cheap for such deal; nevertheless, Baby& me wants to make it a point to go ECP or WCP at least once a fornight so we will still be getting a bigger better tent!


Got to take a look at this series of funny snapshots of me eating! Baby took this, I tried doing animation but that website I know of has problems uploading too much photos. Argh. Joined it with Windows Movie Maker instead ;D




It's 3am & I'm still at Baby's house(She's sleeping beside me ^^)! Who cares, it's my off day tmr, heading to IKEA with Baby & Bukit Timah for our dinner. Gotta get this blog done &head home, I'm real tired after working on weekends.

Bye!

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...