Click my blog ads!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Virgin Post


Hello everyone!
Created this new blog, hope it means a better start for me in my life with my love.

Some updates on my life,
- I'm a TQP's member now!
Jus that I had yet to collect from PLAY yet. With this TQP's card, I can get 10% off my favourite boutiques!

- I'm working right now!
Yeah, stopped studying after my 'O' levels(Score of average 17 for L1R4). No plans to study yet. Wanna earn lots of money now to start a business with my love(:

- I'm living happily with my love now!
I know, from previous posts, i did said so many emo-nemo stuff but now that we are more stable, we are avoiding quarrels and cherishing every moment that we're having right now (:



*Headed East Coast last weekend with Baby& her sister. Photos will be uploaded asap (:

1 comment:

Stephanie ZombieRiddled said...

Im happy we r going IKEA later (=



,batman

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...