Click my blog ads!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Pathetic

I like my expression, totally expressing my feelings. And not to forget, my parents' wedding photo!


It was an awful period of my life. Year 2009. Why are you so happening and disappointing?


I'll be working at COMEX this week. DELL lnspiron, XPS and STUDIO. Really hope to earn as much as possible. Studied processor, chinese terms, understanding of products ;( Hard time!

Headed for the briefing early afternoon, then walked all the way to Bugis to pray. After that, meet Layss at ION for a short chat. Went to find Chelsia at Body. All Cotton On staffs are having a super hard time now.

Might be meeting Layss tmrw again (: Will go fetch Baby Swing as usual if not, I'm gonna miss her because I won't be able to see her when I'm working in COMEX. Had a wonderful quality time with Baby Swing just now. Long time since we had dinner for so long (:

Hmmm. I need loads of money. Someone, give it to me~!
Just intro me events/freelance or whatever.
My family needs it well.

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...