Click my blog ads!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Scrapbooking

Page 5 Pictures, Images and Photos
Yea, scrapbooking will be one of the most GREEN way to recycle. And once you start scrapbooking, it will be impossible to stop! I will find it a waste if I were to throw the remaining stickers/borders/decorations away and if I keep it and not use it, it's gonna be sucha waste! Layss and I are gonna be scrapbook buddies!

Finally bought my POPTEEN! I'm gonna keep every single POPTEEN I buy. Make it a collection! Be motivated, Stephanie!


To-do List
1. Study DELL
2. Meet Baby at night
3. Work at COMEX
4. Get more shifts in Cotton On
5. Earn more money
6. Earn more money
7. Earn more money
8. Earn more money
9. Earn more money
10. Earn more money..

2 comments:

layss said...

HEY SCRAPBOOK BUDDIES! HOWS POPTEEN? :)

Marquez said...

bobo

money and more money . but when you're making money , don't forget me ah ! :)

take care

-marcus alexander-

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...