Click my blog ads!

Friday, October 9, 2009

button affair


Lots of buttons! Vintage looking, and I thought it would be great for my scrapbooking! So I bought 3 packets because it's cheap! Excited about scrapbook class!

It's also an annual makeup shopping period for me where my makeup needs a new brand or new stock. Ta Dah!


Getting really vain over this school holiday, I can't believe I actually want all of these makeup(and even more) really badly!

This time round, I bought Eye talk! It's a facial glue and it's good! I'd lost mine that I bought 2 years ago. Was surprised Watson is actually still selling it! Bought the eyebrow template as well, hoping I can draw my brows better! Next up, is my eyeliner (: Had been using L.A Girl's pencil eyeliner for 2 years, it's good but not dark enough and I can't use with my eye talk ;( Lastly, a CathyCat eyeshadow, not as good as M.A.C but I bought it because my eyeshadow is finishing so I bought it when I saw it.

The above are makeup products just for the eye. 2 kinds of mascara, eye talk, eyeshadow, eyebrow template, eyebrow pencil and gel eyeliner.

Eye talk, I love you!

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...