Click my blog ads!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Ris Low Interviewed by Razor TV again

















Above are 8 different parts of the interview by Razor TV with Ris Low. Somehow after watching them, I have a different opinion about her. Initially, Swing and me both feel that it is perfectly fine for any one to make mistakes but you have to admit it and don't show like you are proud of it.

But she didn't really feel shameless about it. She was sound rather guilty in the conservations. Seriously, I don't think anyone can still lie and act during an interview facing up to ALL your mistakes and criticism, admitting to all that you have done, share your feelings in front of the host and a whole bunch of unfamiliar camera crew in a studio.

Thumbs up to her courage. I'm not supporting her in the things that she did but I like the way she face up to reality problems. She's a perfect example of a problematic, rebellious teenager. However, from the courage she took to take part in the beauty pageant, she's probably a role model for everyone after all.

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...