Click my blog ads!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Going business crazyyy

The clubbing session yesterday was canceled because Monster fell sick. So I took the chance to rest at home as I was having a mild headache as well. I bet it's the mooncakes that I'd been eating these days. Hahaaas!

As the title, "Going Business crazyyyy" suggest, I'm seriously in deep shit! Ever since last year, I had this insane idea of setting up a "take away" store. I'd even drafted a proposal with drawings of the shop layout. Hahaaa!

NOW,

I actually had the idea of having a boutique!

Selling apparels and mostly focusing on accessories. Like those I'm selling now. I have the shop layout, shop displays, racks to use in my mind now. This is driving me crazyy. Oh man.

I said I'm in deep shit because I know it will take a very long time(at least 4 to 5 more years) to start at least one of these ideas. I'm afraid I can't wait. I would probably rob a bank? Hahaaas!


CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...