Click my blog ads!

Friday, October 2, 2009

Metropolistic Flea

The flea was fun man! Many thanks to ...
... Glenys! For organising this flea
... Baby Swing! For driving me home despite insufficient hours of sleep
... Pamela! For helping out at my store & accompanying me
... Marcus! For helping out at my store & accompanying me
... Lays & Monster! For coming down to support me! (&& the mooncake ;D )
MANY THANKS!

I'd enjoyed it quite a lot actually. It's the first time I'm selling my stuff to a "teenage market". I'm glad the response didn't turn out bad. It turned out pretty pleasant for me! I believe fleas will be a better market for me! I'm gonna take part in more fleas! Hahaaas!

I'd started on fake lashes! First way to double eyelids! My dad told me that he would send me for a double eyelid job if I get 4As next sem. Knowing that I can't, I had decided to push my eye up for double eyelid effect by the fake lashes. It's contact lenses next. (HAHA)





It didn't blur it, my camera's not good enough. Lol.

I'm so looking forward to Social House with Layss, Monster, Vonne, Yun and Terry this saturday! I mean it's the first time clubbing legally with very close friends. Hahaas ;D

Dinner with polymates at night after my Grandpa's follow up at TTSH. Gotta bathe now. Tata~!

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...