Click my blog ads!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Back from hiatus!

Happy New Year Everyone!

Everyone had a great time celebrating Xmas and New Year! I know! But not me! Booo :(

I'm down with a boil on my thigh and it's causes great discomfort when I'm walking. My family doctor is on vacation, I need her to come back before my menus hit. I'll be in great trouble if then!

Because of this stupid boil, I had to lie on bed for 4 days already. I couldn't meet my supplier, I couldn't go see my stocks & I couldn't go down to tend the shared pushcart at Yew Tee Point(collaboration of Jen MiniShop & The18Shop). I'm working towards the dream of being a wholesaler! Now it is delayed! Argh!

All I can do at home is to watch tv, lie down on bed, use my laptop.. I'm so irritated and helpless that I don't even have the mood to watch The L Word!

Does anyone knows how depressed I am?

How important earning money is to me right now?


Sigh.


Nevertheless, these are some New Year resolutions I had set for myself:
  1. Earn big bucks from online sales of The18Shop necklace
  2. Be more diligent by photographing more of The18Shop necklaces
  3. Earn big bucks from shared retail space(Currently at Yew Tee Point Pushcart)
  4. Successful wholesaler
  5. Being more amiable to my loved ones
  6. Great health to my loved ones and myself
  7. Increase my GPA(as high as possible, hahaaas! :D )
  8. Blog more so that I can reflect on my life
  9. Slim down till I can model for my apparels( HAHA :D )
  10. Still.. Earn more money!
Although I had no idea whether setting such goals will motivate me or not, maybe my readers should remind me when I'm lazy!
" Oi, nabuey. Tell me what you set for your new year resolution! Stop being lazy laaa!"
Hahaa!

My mini gift exchange with loves, Baby Swing, Vicki and Ming (:


Lazy to wait for blogger to upload all the photos, you can check them out here:
Fleas at Far East & Swap 'n' $hop over here
Wei Wen's pretty photos over here
& Uncle Alan's birthday celebration over here

Hope everyone will have a great 2010
&
.
.
.
.
.
&
.
.
.
.
.
May my business prosper!
(how selfish, I know! HAHA :D )

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...