Click my blog ads!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

insomnia


I feel so ... pek cek..


My body is aching,


I'm freaking tired,


My eyes are closing,


But I can't seem to fall asleep..


Over this holiday, it seemed like I don't feel I should study anymore.


Damn it, why do I feel this way?


Same thing. My mind couldn't stop brooding over earning money. It's driving me insane.


How longer do I have to wait to start my own business


when my mind is generating designs, suppliers, price point, location, profits, statements


and I'm still schooling?


and that I need to undergo 4 more semesters?


It's 5.20am and the "marketers" in the market had already started their operations


and I'm still trying to make myself fall asleep.


I know Baby Swing is gonna be angry at me for not sleeping.


But I can't sleep.


&& my stupid menus came.


Boil + Menus = HELL


wtf.


fml.

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...