Click my blog ads!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

newtonn

One night before our results were released, Swing and I headed down to Newton Food Centre to meet Pamela, Darren, Marcus, Renee & Clement.

I had been staying over at Swing's house for these few days, haven't been going out which means I haven't been practising my make up. Lol. So feelin' feeling', I drew my lower eye lids.




Had been feelin sore in my throat since last week's trip to Club Mulan to see Vicki's debut performance. Fortunately after we left Club Mulan, I drank a lot of ice water in Sabai. Phew. My throat still feelin' sore :[ Hope it doesn't affects Karaoke tmrw.

I'll be selling apparels and accessories at the flea beside Cineleisure, specifically, the new SCAPE building. Do come down support! It's a Starhub Event as well, hope to earn lots of money!

Wish me luck!


&& also, I had just activated the "Reactions" application behind where you can just "like" or "unlike" my post :] Do use it!

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...