Click my blog ads!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Trimmed brows; Kbox

I was just fretting over other skill to take up the other day so that I can do freelancing while completing my polytechnic diploma; considering make up as the 1st choice. So I did a research on the recognised makeup schools in Singapore and then I was in a dilemma choosing a better school to take up & also, I don't think my parents would wanna invest even more money on me already, I think I can only learn after my poly diploma? :[


Speech&Drama, Creative Writing, Basic Hairdressing..
These 3, they already invested $5k +. I don't think they wanna fork out $3k + more right?

Just then, Swing's classmate, Annie needed models for eyebrow trimming at her makeup school, so we headed down yesterday and had fun while having our brows trimmed and they gave me ARCS! (which most of my previous eyebrow stylist didn't do so, they just followed the natural curve)


&& now, I'm very very convinced that I should go for this make up course, its always better to own another skill right?

My conscience: Think of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Me: Oh man @%%^#^#^ :[



Whatever it is, if by any chance I had $3k +, I would probably save it for this purpose, as most of you guys know, I wouldn't spend more on clothes. 3 things that I would spend my money at:
1. FOOD (A hungry man is an angry man)
2. Make Up
3. Skills


To be true to myself, I wouldn't even wanna spend money seeing doctor when I'm sick(unless I needed a medical certificate). I had been sick since almost 10 days, I was down with internal fever last night( Thanks Baby Swing for taking care of me the whole night!)


Despite being sick, I had managed to survive the Kbox session with Pamela, Lilian & Darren. I guess we all had fun & Lady Gaga's Telephone Karaoke Version in Kbox is damn funny laaaaaaaaa!



Hope I get better today for the flea tommorrow and Sunday. There will be 2 fleas going on. One at Scape Youth Park, One at new Scape Building. Mine is the new Scape Building with a Starhub Event going on beside Cineleisure. It's outdoor with a huge tentage on top! Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...