Click my blog ads!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Buttons

Took out my buttons to arrange and kept them neat in the assortment container. Bought some stuff for scrapbooking usage and is accumulating now, hahaa. I love this sewing kit although there is only limited colours and the scissors is not really sharp.

Anyway, if you are looking for a holiday job, please email me with the following:
Name:
Date Of Birth:
Education qualification:
Work experience:
Availability:

Send these information to unexplainablezombie@hotmail.com
Anyway, I'm starting work next Monday already. I think I'm lucky to be able to get a job that needs me full time for 2 weeks which is my exact holiday period. All thanks to my agent. So if you need a holiday job, do let me know (:


Although we didn't manage to finish this, but I'm happy we had it together (:

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...