Click my blog ads!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2 projects + 1 assignment down

Finally Marketing project and Finance project down, pheww! This week I still have to go for my 2nd driving lesson, complete international cross cultural video with Vivien before Thursday's submission, prepare for Accounting ICA this thursday, presentation for retail and prepare some props for Friday's Business Law presentation. Still need to save up money for Chinese new year clothes shopping with my classmates at Malaysia this Saturday.

Had been going Malaysia more than I go Lot One now. It is so addictive!

By the way I'm using this application, BlogBooster where I can really blog as I walk like how the tagline suggest. I blog and save my entry in this application and once I get myself connected to the Internet with my iTouch, I can publish immediately. I thought it was pretty convenient? In this way I can blog almost everyday:) BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Check this out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...